I provide in-hospital / in-home support and guidance to help you reach your breastfeeding goals. You may require postnatal breastfeeding support if:
- You are experiencing breast or nipple pain
- You are suffering from blocked ducts or mastitis
- Your baby is not latching well or at all
- Your baby is not gaining weight
- You are wondering if you are producing enough milk
- Your baby was born before his / her due date
- You are supplementing your baby with formula/breast milk
- You are using a nipple shield
- You suspect your baby may have a tongue tie
- You need to express and store your milk
- You are returning to work and require support to continue breastfeeding
- You hear yourself or others saying “breastfeeding is too difficult”
I am also experienced to help you breastfeed your adopted baby, breastfeed your twins or triplets and breastfeed after any breast surgery you may have had.
POSTNATAL BREASTFEEDING CONSULTATION DETAILS
After your visit I am committed to provide the following:
- A summary of session discussions / recommendations
- A written plan to help you meet your goals
- Follow-up telephone call / text/ email to ensure that all is going well
- Ongoing breastfeeding support over the phone / text / via email.
- $165.00 +HST for a 1.5 hour visit at your home & hospital*/**
- $110.00 +HST for a 1 hour follow-up*/**
Payment and Cancellation Policy:
*Please note that hospital or surface-lot parking fees will also be added to your invoice as this is not part of our service fee.
**Please also note that any consultations outside of my catchment area of Royal York Rd,Victoria Park Ave, Lake Ontario, York Mills Road will be charged an additional travel fee of 50 cents/km (each way).
- Payment of cash, cheque or e-transfer is accepted
- Please note that 24 hours is required to cancel a breastfeeding appointment